2013 Caux Conferences
NEW! READ the report on the Just Governance Conference 2013 Just Governance Conference 2013 Report.
- Full speeches on 'Seeking a governance of integrity' Speeches in English, Discours en français
- Full speeches on 'Steps towards national reconciliation'
- Full speeches on 'Overcoming the "resource curse"'
- Just Governance ...working for integrity, transparency and justice
- Healing Memory ...overcoming the mistrust created by the wounds of history
- Living Sustainably ...moving towards greener economies and lifestyles
- Inclusive Economics ...creating a global economy that benefits everyone
- Intercultural Dialogue ...deepening conversation across cultures
3 – 7 July - Healing History; overcoming racism, seeking equity, building community
7 – 11 July - Caux Dialogue on Land and Security; sharing experience and building partnerships to restore land, lives and peace
13 – 19 July - Trust and Integrity in the Global Economy; towards economic justice and environmental sustainability
24 – 30 July - Children as Actors for Transforming Society; making children’s participation work
1 – 6 August - Learning to Live in a Multicultural World; building trust for action across generations
7–12 August - Seeds of inspiration; people sharing the inspiration that has shaped their lives
For further information about these sessions, please click here.
Ambassador Mohamed Sahnoun
Chair, Caux Forum for Human Security